Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tot Box

I took a picture this morning of our Tot Boxes.  It's basically the same concept as the Tot Trays, but we didn't have any trays or quite the space for them.  So, I got some small storage containers that I found on sale (school clearance) 6 for $5 at Wal-Mart.  I labeled them on either side with the different skills/activities that we do. (ex.  one box is labeled SORTING on one side and POURING on the other.  Whatever skill we're working on that day, I just turn it around to show that activity and fill the box accordingly.)  We have 14 different skills, but I only put together 6 at a time.  I've made a chart with the skills and ideas of activities to go along with it.  As soon as I figure out how to add the file to a blog, I will.  =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim - hi! I love finding other people I know who blog!! :) This blog looks great...you'd make a great homeschooler. ha ha!! My "baby" just started kindergarten and it is so bittersweet that I don't have any preschoolers left! ENJOY these moments!!

Post a Comment